An abstract is an accurate summary of any in-depth analysis of a particular subject that helps readers quickly identify the paper’s purpose. Generally, an abstract is constructed with subheadings: objective, methods, results and conclusions. A well-constructed abstract gives authors the opportunity to attract potential readers and eventually brings about further innovative and interactive discussions.
This year the 11th Samaggi Academic Conference and Careers Fair and the 8th Thai Student Academic Conference (SACC-TSAC 2019) will be organised in London, United Kingdom, under the theme of “Dare to Disrupt and Develop towards Being the World’s Leader”. The event is going to be held from Friday, 15 February to Saturday, 16 February 2019. If you are interested in joining us and submitting your abstract, please follow the instructions below.
Please read our Registration page for more information on applications.
- All accepted abstracts will be published by SACC-TSAC 2019 in a non-accredited book “Book of Abstracts”, that will be available for download on our website. After the conference, copies of the abstract book may occasionally be given to other interested persons/organisations upon request.
- By submitting an abstract, the submitting authors consent to publish abstracts in the abstract book and to distribute the abstract book by SACC-TSAC 2019 committee.
- Abstract contents, editing and proofreading are the responsibilities of submitting authors. Abstracts will be published as received.
- The 4 fields for the abstract competition are:
- Medical and Pure Sciences
- Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Economics, Finance, Business, Political Science and Law
Applicants will be asked to choose the category of their research in the online registration form. The applicant can choose more than one category, if it is an interdisciplinary research.